By Chris Corin,Terry Fiehn
Enhance and extend your scholars' wisdom and figuring out in their AQA breadth research via specialist narrative, innovative abilities improvement and bespoke essays from major historians on key debates.
- Builds scholars' knowing of the occasions and problems with the interval with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the most important ideas of switch, continuity, reason and final result, encouraging scholars to make comparisons throughout time as they enhance throughout the course
- Improves scholars' talents in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing by way of delivering transparent suggestions and perform activities
- Boosts scholars' interpretative abilities and curiosity in background via prolonged analyzing possibilities which includes particularly commissioned essays from working towards historians on appropriate debates
- Cements knowing of the huge matters underpinning the interval with overviews of the main questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as convenient revision aids
Read or Download AQA A-level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964 (Aqa Alevel History) PDF
Similar russian history books
The Soviet Union created a different kind of city modernity, constructing associations of social provisioning for hundreds of thousands of hundreds of thousands of individuals in small and medium-sized business towns unfold throughout an unlimited territory. After the cave in of socialism those associations have been profoundly shaken--casualties, within the eyes of many observers, of market-oriented reforms linked to neoliberalism and the Washington Consensus.
Because the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, questions of identification have ruled the tradition not just of Russia, yet of the entire nations of the previous Soviet bloc. This well timed assortment examines the ways that cultural actions akin to fiction, television, cinema, structure and exhibitions have addressed those questions and likewise describes different cultural flashpoints, from attitudes to language to using passports.
The SS Cavalry Brigade was once a unit of the Waffen-SS that differed from different German army formations because it built a 'dual role': SS cavalrymen either helped to start up the Holocaust within the Soviet Union and skilled strive against on the front.
Er conflict gerade einmal 17 Jahre alt. Da wurde er verschleppt. Am 15. Januar 1945 wurde Friedrich Eberle ausgehoben und zusammen mit anderen Lieblinger in ein Arbeitslager in den Donbass deportiert. Außer ihm waren es aus Liebling noch 103 deutsche Männer zwischen 17 und forty five Jahren und 111 deutsche Frauen zwischen 18 und 30 Jahren, die an diesem Tag für die von den sowjetischen Besatzern angeordnete Zwangsarbeit zusammengetrieben wurden.
- Portraits of Old Russia: Imagined Lives of Ordinary People, 1300-1745
- Napoleon's Invasion of Russia
- Intellectuals and the Communist Idea: The Search for a New Way in Czech Lands from 1890 to 1938
- Russia's Wars of Emergence 1460-1730 (Modern Wars In Perspective)
- Germany, Poland and Postmemorial Relations: In Search of a Livable Past (Europe in Transition: The NYU European Studies Series)
- Stalin and the Struggle for Supremacy in Eurasia
Additional resources for AQA A-level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964 (Aqa Alevel History)