By Sergei Odintsov
Here is an account of contemporary investigations into the 2 major ideas of negation constructed within the positive common sense: the negation as aid to absurdity, and the robust negation. those thoughts are studied within the surroundings of paraconsistent logic.
Read Online or Download Constructive Negations and Paraconsistency: 26 (Trends in Logic) PDF
Similar philosophical logic & language books
Correct to philosophy, legislations, administration, and synthetic intelligence, those papers discover the applicability of nonmonotonic or defeasible common sense to normative reasoning. The ensuing platforms purport to unravel famous deontic paradoxes and to supply a greater therapy than classical deontic common sense does of prima facie legal responsibility, conditional legal responsibility, and priorities of normative rules.
The 2 volumes which offer expression to 'Mapping psychological areas' are a sequence of operating workouts concerning assorted difficulties that are entailed by way of problems with: hermeneutics, innate principles, apodicticity or sure bet, trust, that means, model-building, psychology, mythology, mysticism, common sense, -- all in quantity 1 -- fields, arithmetic, quantum mechanics, gauge idea, chronobiology, and holographic concept -- all in quantity 2.
This re-creation contains 3 new chapters, updating the ebook take into consideration advancements within the box during the last fifteen years.
During this first-class booklet Sebastien Gandon focuses generally on Russell's significant texts, Principa Mathematica and precept of arithmetic , meticulously unpicking the main points of those texts and bringing a brand new interpretation of either the mathematical and the philosophical content material. Winner of The Bertrand Russell Society publication Award 2013.
- Vague Objects and Vague Identity: New Essays on Ontic Vagueness: 33 (Logic, Epistemology, and the Unity of Science)
- The Price of Doubt (International Library of Philosophy)
- Realizing Reason: A Narrative of Truth and Knowing
- Volume 15, Tome VI: Kierkegaard's Concepts: Salvation to Writing: 6 (Kierkegaard Research: Sources, Reception and Resources)
- PIPAC: Pressurized IntraPeritoneal Aerosol Chemotherapy – Cancer under Pressure (Phenomenology & Mind)
- Philosophy, Rhetoric, and the End of Knowledge: A New Beginning for Science and Technology Studies
Extra resources for Constructive Negations and Paraconsistency: 26 (Trends in Logic)