By Michael Green,Kathleen Hicks,Zack Cooper,John Schaus,Jake Douglas
Read or Download Countering Coercion in Maritime Asia: The Theory and Practice of Gray Zone Deterrence (CSIS Reports) PDF
Best freedom & security books
This booklet is predicated at the lawsuits of the nationwide defense Seminar 2011 performed on the USI from 17 to 18 Nov 2011. The perspectives of eminent audio system from around the globe were lined at the following themes:- • Strategic and safeguard atmosphere within the Asia Pacific quarter• latest Political and financial Frameworks within the Asia Pacific: Have they fulfilled neighborhood aspirations?
This paintings considers, for the 1st time, the intelligence dating among 3 vital North Atlantic powers within the Twenty-first century, from WWII to post-Cold struggle. As established within the case reviews during this quantity, global struggle II cemented free and infrequently casual inter-allied agreements on protection intelligence that had preceded it, and created new and significant components of shut and formal co-operation in such parts as codebreaking and overseas intelligence.
For you to achieve entry to the european, countries needs to be noticeable to enforce formal tools that guard the rights of minorities. This publication examines the ways that those instruments have labored in a few post-communist states, and explores the interplay of household and overseas buildings that make sure the appliance of those regulations.
Key phrases and ideas for research offers scholars and practitioners with a compilation of concise, exact articles on significant subject matters concerning felony, inner most, and army investigations. each one access during this reference encompasses a definition after which describes its functionality in research, together with most sensible practices and activity features.
- Crowded Orbits: Conflict and Cooperation in Space
- The Securitisation of Climate Change: Actors, Processes and Consequences (PRIO New Security Studies)
- Asian Leadership in Policy and Governance: 24 (Public Policy and Governance)
- America, War and Power: Defining the State, 1775-2005 (War, History and Politics)
- Who Governs Southern Europe?: Regime Change and Ministerial Recruitment, 1850-2000 (South European Society and Politics)
- Revisiting Nuclear India: Strategic Culture and (In)Security Imaginary
Additional resources for Countering Coercion in Maritime Asia: The Theory and Practice of Gray Zone Deterrence (CSIS Reports)