By Aurel Croissant,Uwe Wagschal,Nicolas Schwank,Christoph Trinn,Bertelsmann Stiftung
Read or Download Culture and Conflict in Global Perspective: The Cultural Dimensions of Global Conflicts 1945 to 2007 PDF
Best freedom & security books
This e-book relies at the court cases of the nationwide safety Seminar 2011 performed on the USI from 17 to 18 Nov 2011. The perspectives of eminent audio system from around the globe were coated at the following themes:- • Strategic and safeguard setting within the Asia Pacific quarter• present Political and financial Frameworks within the Asia Pacific: Have they fulfilled local aspirations?
This paintings considers, for the 1st time, the intelligence courting among 3 vital North Atlantic powers within the Twenty-first century, from WWII to post-Cold struggle. As tested within the case stories during this quantity, international battle II cemented free and sometimes casual inter-allied agreements on protection intelligence that had preceded it, and created new and demanding components of shut and formal co-operation in such parts as codebreaking and international intelligence.
With a purpose to achieve entry to the european, international locations has to be visible to enforce formal tools that guard the rights of minorities. This publication examines the ways that those instruments have labored in a couple of post-communist states, and explores the interplay of family and overseas constructions that ensure the applying of those regulations.
Key phrases and ideas for research offers scholars and practitioners with a compilation of concise, exact articles on significant themes referring to legal, deepest, and armed forces investigations. every one access during this reference encompasses a definition after which describes its functionality in research, together with most sensible practices and task features.
- The Facilitative Leader in City Hall: Reexamining the Scope and Contributions (ASPA Series in Public Administration and Public Policy)
- Drone Wars: Ethical, Legal and Strategic Implications: Ethical, Legal and Strategic Implications
- Europe's Role in Nation-Building: From the Balkans to the Congo
- Blue Helmets and Black Markets: The Business of Survival in the Siege of Sarajevo
- International Military Operations in the 21st Century: Global Trends and the Future of Intervention (Cass Military Studies)
- Alfred Von Schlieffen's Military Writings (Military History and Policy)
Extra resources for Culture and Conflict in Global Perspective: The Cultural Dimensions of Global Conflicts 1945 to 2007