By Roswitha Ram-Devrient
Read or Download moving - macht den Rücken fit (German Edition) PDF
Best personal health books
Concise useful counsel to handling an Obstetric excessive Dependency unit The crew and medical setting is the place to begin for the guide of Obstetric excessive Dependency Care. The e-book discusses the constitution and specifications of a unit, either clinically and when it comes to apparatus, protocols and administration goals.
'The fact approximately Air electrical energy & health and wellbeing' is an informative how-to booklet that uncovers the reality in regards to the healing energy of nature's clean electrified air and the way it may be harnessed for the therapeutic of the physique and brain. it truly is an illuminating dialogue of the way tiny fees of electrical energy within the air could make or holiday one’s well-being.
Flott, kurz und informativ - Sie können sofort mit relocating beginnen. Das moving-macht den Rücken fit-Buch beschreibt die Grundlagen und die Anwendung von relocating als tägliche Rückenprävention.
This publication explores the complicated dating among public health and wellbeing learn and coverage, utilizing tobacco keep watch over and health and wellbeing inequalities within the united kingdom as contrasting case reviews. It argues that targeting research-informed rules usefully attracts realization to the centrality of values, politics and advocacy for public health and wellbeing debates.
- Conversations from the Womb: A Guide to Communicating with Your Baby During Pregnancy and Before Conception
- Qi Gong mit Senioren (German Edition)
- George Gets Smart (Books Beyond Words)
- Pump it Up!: Exercising Your Heart to Health
- Healthcare Teamwork: Interprofessional Practice and Education, 2nd Edition: Interprofessional Practice and Education
- Everybody Stay Calm: How to support your young child through medical tests and procedures
Additional resources for moving - macht den Rücken fit (German Edition)